- States' Outdated Laws Preventing Micro Distilleries
- Ohio Pisses Off In-Bev
- Beer companies buying up political influence... Again!
- Obama Likes Beer!
- Alcohol Taxes are Nothing New
- Bud Buying Corona
- Joe Coors is not a Beer - Too bad.
- The Beer You Drink Determines Who You Vote For
- Beer Distributors Wield the Most Political Influence
- Obama Caves - Gives Away Beer Recipe
- Beer Number One!
- Obama's Brewing their own Beer!
- College Kids Start Beer Fueled Super PAC
- Corona Succumbs to InBev
- Nigerian Beer Gardens are Dangerous
- Beer is Cheaper than Water!
- Obama and Santorum drinking Beer
- Rick Santorum owned by the Beer Industry
- Australian Prime Minister encouraged to drink more beer
In the United Kingdom, Beer is Cheaper than Water! And due ton that fact, they are setting a minimum price on beer. Just think about how crazy that sounds! Firstly, they are paying way too much for water in the U.K. and secondly, they now have government mandated minimum prices for beer. What's not so obvious is that now beer conglomerates in the UK will make even more money and have even more control over government. Imagine if there was government mandated minimum price for potato chips! or any other common commodity! It not the same as a tax, because that money would go to the government. In fact, in the USA, each state taxes liquor, cigarettes, etc. but the State governments get that money (eventually). In this case the cash is going straight into the pockets of those who wish to control the planet!
This is Crazy! and proves that the Beer Conspiracy is real!
Out To Get You:
Gigging, Everything You Need To Know about Playing Gigs (Except How to Play Your Axe)